Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beijing 2008

We went to China for the Olympics. We took over 1,000 pictures but don't worry, I won't post them all. Even if I could figure out how to post more than 4 at a time on this blog. No wonder I don't post more often.
Kim (yes, I'm using her real name now. She never reads this, so it's not like it matters) doesn't like this picture, but I do.
There were 91,000 of these guys deployed in Beijing on the night of Opening Ceremonies alone. Sweet crowd control.



Kim fell in love with this guy. That's okay, I guess I did too. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

mike c. said...

Agnes -- sweet shades.

seven smiles said...

Sweet.
You lucky ducks.

Now hurry up and post some more, will ya?!

Susanna said...

I'm so jealous. Did you actually take that picture of Michael Phelps? That's amazing.

gk risser said...

I like that picture of Aggie. She doesn't look so uptight.

Andrew said...

Gk looks uptight in his sign on picture above. But scary uptight, not regular uptight.

Paul, thanks for the very thorough update on your life. I didn't know you liked the Olympics. That is so cool, so do I.

By the way Paul and Agnes are having a boy in february, if anyone ever reads this comment. Congrats to them, can't wait to see them as parents.

kflo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kflo said...

Susanna, This is Kim. I took that picture of Michael. Can you believe that? He was looking right at me, unbelievable!! I had to zoom in a little, but he was about 15 ft from me. He was amazing to watch. I do love those dopey ears.

We miss you guys!!

Love,
Kim

ps- don't tell Paul that I read his blog!!!

pps- thanks mike, got those in China for cheap.

ppps- don't let that picture fool you GK- I am uptight.